This will bring FM Pro v1.3.3 thru v1.4.70 up to v1.4.71.
CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD FMPro v1.4.71.
1. This is a FULL RE-INSTALL!
2. Save your database file (fmpro.mdb) before taking the next steps!
3. Uninstall your current Version of FMPro.
4. Select "CLICK HERE" (above) and save the file to a Directory OTHER THAN where you have installed FMPro. DO NOT copy this into your FMPro directory!
5. Unzip (or Extract) the file into that directory.
6. Run the program called setup.exe. This will install FMPro v1.4.71.
7. If your system is a Non-network, copy your backed up database file (fmpro.mdb) back into the FMPro/FDATA directory and run FMPro.
8. If you are on a network, just reset the DSN Pointer using Control Panel | Admin Tools | ODBC Sources | System DSN | FMPro to point to your data (fmpro.mdb) on the network.
9. In either case above, the system will license itself once you run FMPro.
10. If you run into any problems, call us at 410.531.5111 or email us at
NOTE: The default FMPro installation directory is...
(...unless you installed it somewhere else.)
== HELP ======================================================
The best "Help" would be to read the "What's New" file as well as the FM Pro Tutorial (latter chapters) - both are available from the Help Menu.
== Empty FM Pro Database ========================================
NOTE: If you need a new EMPTY database to start entering data "fresh", you can download it here. Download Empty FMPro.mdb database file
***** URGENT - URGENT - URGENT *****
IF YOU COPY THIS FILE (fmpro.mdb) INTO YOUR FDATA DIRECTORY,
YOU WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA!!!
***** ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP!!! *****
© Copyright 1990-2018 HY-TEK, Ltd.